Web developer (web team)
Wazuh provides new detection and compliance capabilities, extending OSSEC core
We seek highly-motivated individuals with the desire to grow professionally and who
thrive in a team environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for creativity and innovation. You will design new
interface capabilities to manage complex security architectures that will have a direct
impact on clients and community.
Wazuh offers the unique and exciting opportunity to travel and experience the
dynamic world of cyber security technology in Silicon Valley. We also offer a flexible
daily work schedule that affords a nice work-life balance.
- Develop, customize, support and maintain Wazuh management interface solution.
- Design user interface solutions for centralized security management.
- Implement Wazuh capabilities in a graphical manner.
- Adapt Elastic Stack new capabilities.
- Collaborate with the entire Wazuh organization to deliver the best solution and
drive feature innovation.
- Basic English.
- Experience with Nodejs and Angularjs.
- Ability to work well with a team.
- Highly-motivated, pro-active and responsible.
- Experience with Elastic Stack, specially Elasticsearch and Kibana.
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Git.
- Comfortable learning and eager to use new technology.
What we offer
- Forward moving career path with professional growth opportunities.
- Positive, supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible daily work schedule.
- The opportunity for travel to Silicon Valley.
- The chance to work in the city of Granada.
Wazuh is an IT Security company that develops and integrates open source
technologies, building a comprehensive open source platform, based on OSSEC, for
endpoint and infrastructure security monitoring, offering professional services to support
enterprise users. We are headquartered in Silicon Valley and are excited to grow our
team of security engineers in the Granada office. Strong English verbal and written skills
are mandatory as the majority of our accounts, including several Fortune 100
Companies, are international.