Software Integration Engineer
Are you passionate about IoT? Are you a Java, C++ or C expert? Do you love learning new and innovative technologies? As an Software Integration Engineer, you will be responsible for driving RTI’s position as the preeminent supplier of Industrial IoT connectivity technology. This includes creating industry-leading solutions by working with our ecosystem partners to integrate our products and create application-specific examples, proofs of concept and demonstrations. You will also be a technical subject matter expert, both internally and for our partners. It is the perfect opportunity to leverage your background in coding into an exciting position learning and leading the developing world of intelligent distributed systems..
So, what do we do? Simply put, RTI connects smarts to distributed systems. We seek to transform entire industries. Our hottest markets are today’s most exciting: autonomous cars, smart medical systems, green energy, unmanned planes. Our software smartly runs the largest power plants on the continent, connects perception to control in vehicles, drives the new generation of medical robotics, controls hyperloop and flying cars, and provides 24x7 medical intelligence to hospital patients and emergency victims. We are making the world greener, safer, faster, and flat-out cooler.
Unabashedly, we are the best in the world at what we do. We are the best positioned small company to capitalize on the very real future of intelligent, distributed systems.
You can make a real difference in our quest for a better world. We are large enough to impact the world, yet small enough that you can impact us. At RTI, you will be well supported, well paid, proud of your product and company, and on a mission with the greatest team you've ever known.
RTI lives at the intersection of functional artificial intelligence and pervasive networking. These are the two most important technical trends for the next several decades…the trends that will drive your career. There is no better address.
Read more about our journey here!
- Build a new ecosystem of top technologies by combining industry-leading products with RTI’s unique data-centric connectivity design.
- Explore how to best address markets like autonomous vehicles, industry 4.0, and robotics.
- Build working examples, prove advanced concepts, and develop demonstrations of ecosystem potential.
- Interact with RTI’s users around the world through our developer site, community portal, and discussion forums.
- Test RTI’s solutions against our competitors.
- Develop analysis to help programmers across the Industrial IoT choose the right architecture and design.
- Proficiency in Java, C++ and C
- Experience developing software for Linux, mobile operating systems (Android, iOS) or embedded systems
- Good English, written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with TCP/IP sockets or messaging protocols
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Please submit your resume or curriculum vitae in English.
We offer an attractive compensation package consisting of competitive salary, and LPP grants.
We seek people who share the company's values of education, extraordinary commitment to employees, technology, customers and the pursuit of excellence.
Equal Opportunity Employer