Software Integration Engineer
Are you passionate about IoT? Are you a Java and C expert? Do you love speaking about new and immersive technologies?The Technical Marketing Engineer is responsible for evangelizing the benefits of RTI's technology and serving as the technical subject matter expert for our partners in the Industrial IoT market. This is a highly visible role, both internally and externally. It is the perfect opportunity for a developer to move from their cube to the center of the action.
So, what do we do? Simply put, RTI connects smarts to distributed systems. We seek to transform entire industries. Our hottest markets are today’s most exciting: autonomous cars, smart medical systems, green energy, unmanned planes. Our software smartly runs the largest power plants on the continent, connects perception to control in vehicles, drives the new generation of medical robotics, controls hyperloop and flying cars, and provides 24x7 medical intelligence to hospital patients and emergency victims. We are making the world greener, safer, faster, and flat-out cooler.
Unabashedly, we are the best in the world at what we do. We are the best positioned small company to capitalize on the very real future of intelligent, distributed systems.
You can make a real difference in our quest for a better world. We are large enough to impact the world, yet small enough that you can impact us. At RTI, you will be well supported, well paid, proud of your product and company, and on a mission with the greatest team you've ever known.
RTI lives at the intersection of functional artificial intelligence and pervasive networking. These are the two most important technical trends for the next several decades…the trends that will drive your career. There is no better address.
- Work with partners to expand RTI's ecosystem and raise awareness of our respective technologies. This includes developing proof-of-concept integrations and placing integrations in 3rd-party app stores.
- Perform competitive analysis, including competitive benchmarks as necessary.
- Ensure that we internally and externally leverage demos that have been created, including by Field Application Engineers and Research. For example, promote them through social media, videos and white papers; release them through GitHub; and provide them to partners.
- Contribute to RTI's developer site, community portal and social media, including blogs and discussion forums.
- Create compelling demos for external and internal use, for example for trade shows and to support our entry into new markets
- Support RTI's sales efforts
- Attend and represent RTI at trade shows
- Develop sales and marketing tools including web content, data sheets, videos, presentations, white papers and contributed articles.
- Proficiency in Java, C++ and C
- Experience developing software for Linux, mobile operating systems (Android, iOS) or embedded systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with TCP/IP sockets or messaging protocols
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Please submit your resume or curriculum vitae in English.
We seek people who share the company's values of education, extraordinary commitment to employees, technology, customers and the pursuit of excellence.
RTI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.