Talent Acquisition Intern
Want to contribute to our purpose: to deliver innovative enterprise solutions so our customers can focus on what really matters: serving their customers? Now you can because our Global Talent Acquisition team is seeking an intern! Are you someone who is self-driven, organized, and eager to learn a lot in a fast-paced and global environment? Want to make an impact and leave your mark on one of the cornerstones of our organization? Join our team and apply now!
Why your internship at Unit4?
- Challenging projects on the intersection of Talent Acquisition, Branding and HR;
- You will have a lot of freedom in your activities and projects to make your contribution and impact;
- A monthly internship allowance;
- You will be part of an international operating team;
- You will work with our Portuguese and Spanish hiring team in hiring top talent for our offices in Portugal and in Spain
What you will do
You will work on strategic short term and long term projects. An example of what you can work on is develop and execute a campus recruitment plan and multiple employer branding campaigns in Spain and Portugal. You are eager to provide us with your feedback on existing recruitment processes, and come up with improvements and develop new processes when necessary. Finally, you will help our Talent Acquisition team in their day-to-day work:
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of a candidate’s life-cycle for a variety of practice areas, offices and levels;
- Requisition intake and creating/posting job openings;
- Identifying and contact candidates;
- Reviewing resumes, scheduling interviews, and managing logistics of the interview process;
- Tracking candidate progress in our Applicant Tracking System.
- Bachelor’s degree in progress in a Commercial or HR related field;
- You can execute – you get things done, are able to advance projects with persistence as with diplomacy and tact and you take ownership of your work;
- You are creative and resourceful in solving problems;
- Strong sense of professionalism;
- You are social media and IT/Tech savvy;
- You are an expert in focusing on the details; able to present and communicate facts/data/recommendations thoughtfully and accurate in providing insights;
- You are fluent in English and Spanish, both in writing as verbally.
- An inspiring work environment!
- An opportunity to grow!
- A knowledge sharing atmosphere and teams full of enthusiastic professionals.
- Informal “Work hard, Play hard” environment in which having fun is essential.
- An international professional experience.