Sr Full Stack Software Engineer
PerkinElmer Inc. is a global leader in chemistry and medical technology. With our broad range of products and services, we are actively engaged in improving the health and quality of life of people around the world.
PerkinElmer is looking for a talented senior Full Stack Software Engineer at our site in Granada, Spain, with a passion for creating software and impactful products and solutions. Our Informatics R&D center in Granada is a PerkinElmer Informatics core site in Visual Analytics, Data Science and Bioinformatics. We create software and solutions to help scientists make the next breakthrough discovery for a healthier world.
We are an interesting mix of Software Engineers and Scientists working in small teams in an agile manner. We believe in small self-sufficient teams so individual versatility is highly valued.
We love to imaging and create new things, innovation is part of our core activity.
- MSc or BSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent
- Solid and demonstrable professional software development experience
Special Skills & Knowledge
- Strong experience in Object-oriented programming languages, design patterns, testable architecture and API design
- Experience with one or more OOP languages, C# (preferred), Java, C++
- Experience with data analysis and data visualization frameworks are a plus (e.g: Tibco Spotfire, Tableau, Qlik, D3,…)
- Experience with Python and R is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and exceptional ability to write clean, tested, and efficient code and documentation
- Strong interpersonal skills, intense curiosity, and an eagerness for solving difficult problems