SOFTWARE / FIRMWARE ENGINEER (2 positions: junior and senior)
We are a B2B company, experts in highly accurate timing, with customers in Fintech, Telecom, Aerospace and large scientific facilities. We are looking to expand our Engineering Unit.
- Degree qualified in Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering or related TIC Engineering background
- Minimal experience required: 1 year (no experience required for junior position).
- Knowledge in tools such as Buildroot, Yocto, Petalinux, Openwrt for customize, build and deploy Embedded Linux solutions.
- Knowledge in developing and debugging device drivers, bootloaders, and board support packages (BSP)
- Linux user and programmer: low level drivers, scripts, peripheral configurations, libraries.
- Capability to program communication controller with embedded devices: PCI express controllers, memory DMA, Firmware and peripheral controls,...
- Embedded system/architecture programming: C/C++, embedded Linux, Python.
- Team player, ready to learn and proactive.
- User-level Spanish and English languages is a requirement.
Desirable skills. The company will positively consider knowledge and experience working with:
- Knowledge of FPGAs, ARMs, SoCs technologies.
- Knowledge in Timing system technologies: White Rabbit, MRF,...
- Knowledge in SCRUM, JIRA or agile methodologies
- Be part of a leading and expanding company
- Health insurance
- Flexible work schedule
- International and dynamic environment in Granada
- High possibilities to grow inside the company
- Professional Career Plan
Ready to Join?