Software Engineer with experience in C# and .NET
Bi4 Group is an IT engineering consultancy specialized in innovation and data driven cloud solutions. Bi4 Group has, next to turnkey application development, expertise in big data processing, advanced analytics, data visualization, forecasting and machine learning. The company was founded in Amsterdam in 2012 and holds offices in Amsterdam and Granada. Over the past years the company has grown rapidly with currently a team of 30 people. We have a solid track record and strong international client base. For more information visit www.bi4group.com
If you are a Software Engineer with experience developing applications in C# and .NET we are looking for you!
- You will be part of an agile team.
- You will analyze customer requirements, perform feasibility studies, provide technical proposal, estimate workload and contribute to project requirements specification.
- You will participate in the design, implementation, security and validation of applications within a project team structure.
- You will collaborate in the documentation related to these activities.
- You will design, implement, deploy and manage scalable and high-availability backend services.
- You will contribute to the full development cycle from design, planning, implementation, deployment and live operations.
- You will troubleshoot and optimise live systems.
- You will explore and learn new technologies, and contributing to best practices already in place.
- Degree in Computer Engineering or similar.
- Fluent in English (Minimum B2/C1).
- Fluent in Dutch is highly valued but not required.
- Experience with Microsoft stack (C#, Web Services, Azure…).
- Solid experience with .NET MVC and web development.
- Experience with Web Services and REST APIs.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL server.
- Comfortable working in a team environment with distributed version control (Git).
- Experience with modern software engineering best practices: Agile/Scrum, unit testing/test automation, CI, design patterns, TDD, etc.
- IIS / Azure.
- Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Microsoft certification MCTS is a plus.
- Possession of an MCSD certification or having passed exams 70-480, 70-483, 70-486 and / or 70-487 is a plus.
- Knowledge of scalability of web applications/services is a plus.
- Knowledge of database scaling and optimization techniques is a plus.
What we’re offering
- Contract: Indefinite contract.
- Type of working day: Full time. Monday to Friday.
- Private health insurance.
- English lessons in the office.
- Great atmosphere among colleagues.
- Personal/Professional Development Plan.
- Opportunity to work with international clients.
- Best practices and well defined methodology.
- Table football.
- Company parties and events.