Software Engineer (Python)
Wazuh provides new detection and compliance capabilities, extending OSSEC core functionality.
We are looking for talented individuals experienced in Python. You will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of the RESTful API and the clustering of Wazuh.
We seek highly-motivated individuals with the desire to grow professionally and who thrive in a team environment.
Wazuh offers the unique and exciting opportunity to travel and experience the dynamic world of cyber security technology in Silicon Valley. We also offer a flexible daily work schedule that affords a nice work-life balance.
- Develop, customize, support and maintain Wazuh RESTful API.
- Design, develop and implement the Wazuh cluster in order to provide horizontal scalability and high availability.
- You will apply your knowledge to a wide range of activities such as requirement analysis, design and architecture, coding, testing and documentation.
- The job will require a proactive person with good communication skills, Python background and a problem solver attitude.
- The candidate will have the opportunity to get involved with a number of departments and learn different technologies.
- Implement Wazuh capabilities/tools.
- Collaborate with the entire Wazuh organization to deliver the best solution and drive feature innovation.
- Actively participate in the Wazuh community as an expert on the solution.
- Basic English.
- Well versed in Python.
- Ability to work well with a team.
- Highly-motivated, pro-active and responsible.
- Experience with Nodejs.
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Git.
- Comfortable learning and eager to use new technology.
What we offer:
- Forward moving career path with professional growth opportunities.
- Positive, supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible daily work schedule.
- The opportunity for travel to Silicon Valley.
- The chance to work in the city of Granada.
Wazuh is an IT Security company that develops and integrates open source technologies, building a comprehensive open source platform, based on OSSEC, for endpoint and infrastructure security monitoring, offering professional services to support enterprise users. We are headquartered in Silicon Valley and are excited to grow our team of security engineers in the Granada office. Strong English verbal and written skills are mandatory as the majority of our accounts, including several Fortune 100 Companies, are international.