Are you a Software Engineer with experience in Python?
If your answer is yes, here you will be part of one of the agile development teams working on large data projects using technologies such as Python, Angular, and MongoDB.
As a Software Engineer, you will work together with the Lead Developer and the rest of the engineering team and communicate with clients in English every day.
In essence, you will be part of the team right from the start.
We know it’s a great challenge, and that’s why we love it!
Requirements for the position:
- Degree in Computer Engineering or similar.
- Fluent in English (B2 or higher).
- 1+ years of experience in Python projects.
- 1+ years of experience working with either SQL or No-SQL databases.
- Experience writing tests (specially pytest and Jasmine/cypress/Jest).
- Good knowledge of Git.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to translate complex business requirements into feasible technical user stories.
- Results faced, self-challenging mentality.
- Experience with Python web frameworks: Flask (preferred) or Django.
- Experience with MongoDB databases.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL databases.
- Experience with C#/.NET.
- Continuous Integration/Delivery: Gitlab, Docker, Terraform.
- Experience deploying and operating public cloud infrastructures (AWS/Azure/GCP).
- Knowledge of ETL tools in Azure like Azure Data Factory, Databricks or Azure Functions.
- Knowledge of tools like Pandas, Apache Spark, Apache parquet-based, HDFS, Jupyter Notebooks.
- Able to lead a small development team.