SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER HOSPITAL 4.0
Embark with us in the development of an application that is changing Healthcare as we know it. Thousands of specialists interact daily with each other and with the clients using our platform. We already have more than 15,000 medical specialists connected, and the number continues to increase. We are currently building applications for cardiology, pulmonology and dermatology. Our goal is to cover more areas such as ophthalmology and sleeping disorder.
Bi4 Group is looking for a self-motivated, multi-tasker and team player senior engineer to join us in Granada.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and innovative team.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION:
- Degree in Computer Engineering or similar.
- Fluent in English (Minimum B2).
- Eager to learn.
- Good communication skills.
- Driven to improve software quality.
Bi4 Group continuously innovates and applies the latest technologies. We help our clients to innovate, this makes working at Bi4 Group unique and different from other working experiences.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR EXPERTISE IN THE FOLLOWING TECHNOLOGIES:
- Typescript with the ReactJS framework.
- Amazon Web Services.
- Knowledge in non-relational databases such as MongoDB will be a plus.
- Knowledge in Python will be a plus.
WHAT WE’RE OFFERING
- Professional development programme.
- Learning on the job.
- Meetups and workshops to develop yourself in other areas.
- Great working environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Possibility to work from home.
- Indefinite contract.
- Attractive salary.
- English lessons.
- Private health insurance.
- Recreation zone.
- Company parties and events.
- Free coffee and healthy corner.
- Pet – friendly office.