Senior Front-end Software Developer
What requirements do we seek?
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or its equivalent in work experience recognized
- Team work
- Strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent English communication skills (B2-C1)
- Proficient understanding of: React, Redux, Ant-design, REST API, CSS, TypeScript.
As Senior Front-End Developer, you will:
- Report to Project Manager
- Be in charge of the Front-end development and deployment of new building blocks.
- Work on agile methodology
- Develop & Deploy Front-end Software based on a project definition and scope defined by the Team’s Project Manager as a technical team member
- Join a teamwork of ≈ 10 members
- Oversee code review and handle code explanation to team members
- Develop scalable code
- Support & Advise junior Front-end colleagues on tools or code needs
- Ensure the continued functionality of the developed software during maintenance and testing
- Create and manage technical documentation
- General AWS experience
- Experience with Atlassian Suite (Jira & Confluence)
- Ant Design
- React testing (Cypress/Jest)