Senior Cloud Engineer
We are a Microsoft partner and all our projects are cloud first and built with a microservice architecture. We embrace DevOps practices to continuously improve and deliver our offerings.
The team also has a designated responsibility to pursue innovative ideas. Every year we participate in the company wide Crazy Lab Days hackathon.
To make it in our R&D center, you should be an engineer by heart, creative, being able to communicate your ideas, have fun when programming and be a team player. You don’t need 15 years of experience you just need the right attitude.
We are engineers and architects with a diverse background, sharing a passion and drive for innovation and quality. We look for people that both complete and challenge us to reach our goals.
Qualifications And Experience
- Minimum 3 years higher education within information technology and/or equivalent relevant experience within software development
- Excellent English language skills, both written and oral is essential in the position
- Previous experience from working within a multi-disciplinary team/project environment will be an advantage, especially if it is combined with knowledge and experience from agile software development
- .NET and C#
- Microservice architectures
- Message based architectures (Service Bus, Kafka...)
- DevOps practices (CI/CD, scripting languages...)
- Azure PaaS services and management (Azure functions, Kubernetes,...)
- Modern web development, HTML5 and CSS3
- Polyglot storage (SQL, Document Databases)
- Machine learning
In our offices in Granada, you will find a great, young and energetic team! You will find a team that allows high level of flexibility and independence where work/life balance is in focus - this means that you're the one responsible to manage your working hours (Flexi Time), and you can even work from home every now and then. And in July and August, you can enjoy more time for yourself as we have reduced working hours in these months.
Because we care about your well-being and development, you will have access to training to develop yourself personally and professional and you will have fresh fruit and coffee every day. You will also enjoy extra days of holidays depending on your seniority (up to 28 days).
You will find a team that comes from a diverse background, sharing a passion and drive for innovation and quality. Check out our Bug Conquest https://vimeo.com/201849957
There is also time for you to have fun participating in social events organized by our Unit4Fun group, time for solidarity causes with our Unit4Cares group, time for sports with Unit4Moves and time to be conscious about the role of women in technology with our Business Women Network.