Scrum Product Owner / Business Analyst
FinancialForce is the leading cloud ERP for the new services economy. The #1 ERP native to the Salesforce platform, FinancialForce unifies data across the enterprise in real-time, enabling companies to rapidly evolve their business models with customers at the center. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Francisco, FinancialForce is backed by Salesforce Ventures, Technology Crossover Ventures, Advent International, and UNIT4. For more information, visit www.financialforce.com.
Financial Force is looking for an agile Product Owner / Business Analyst to join their expanding organisation, which provides software solutions on the Salesforce platform. Your role will be to identify and prioritise business requirements, and work closely with an experienced scrum team to design and deliver innovative software solutions.
The is a great opportunity for Product Owners, Business Analysts and people with experience of the software development lifecycle to join an expanding organisation that offers excellent scope for progression and reward.
You will be the Product Owner / Business Analyst for one of Financial Force’s products, taking identified Epics from a high level concept through to delivery and ensuring that knowledge is shared within the organisation.
- Gather requirements from key stakeholders including external customers, Product Management, Consulting, Sales, Product Marketing and Support.
- Ensure a delightful user experience is embedded in our solutions by working collaboratively with our UX team.
- Break down epics into clearly defined user stories and maintain a prioritised product backlog in JIRA.
- Work closely with your scrum team, acting as a product expert by applying domain and / or end user knowledge.
- Provide support when training is given to Pre-Sales, Consulting and Support through web presentations, online tutorials and by providing sample solutions.
- Provide back-up support for the Support team, particularly when there are complex queries that require additional explanation direct to the customer.
- Skills for analysis and problem solving, with a track record of working with customers whether through support, implementation or an analyst role.
- A strong background in business process analysis, requirements analysis and application design, ideally in a software house.
- A track record of working with customers in previous roles whether through support, implementation or in an analyst/product owner role.
- Proven skills at analysing and solving problems.
- The ability to communicate clearly about ideas and designs with a broad range of stakeholders, both
verbally and in writing.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team - you must be a self-starter and willing to get stuck in.
- Experience in Inventory Management, Supplier Management, Returns management, or Direct and Indirect Procurement and the financial transactions resulting from procurement and inventory transactions.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all; applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.