SAP HCM CONSULTANT
Integrated into the GTAS department and under the supervision of an GTAS Cluster Lead, the overall responsibility of an GTAS Consultant is to support our outsourced clients as follows:
- Provide application support consultancy through advice, guidance, and appropriate technical activities.
- Manage reported incidents and perform functional analysis and guidance / coaching on the technical way to implement it.
- Generate easy-to-maintain error free implementations and customizing respecting NGA best practices.
- Operate required system tests using either provided or self-generated test data, to ensure the applications/developments meet the agreed specifications.
- Provide documentation (both technical and functional) on issues handled.
- Manage personal daily priorities and assigned tickets and ensure that his deadlines are met Regularly report on status and progress to the Application Maintenance Outsourcing (AMO) Team Manager.
- Maintain internal and external contact and communication channels at appropriate level. Communicate status, resolution, and root cause of assigned issues.
- Understand the general flows in HR and the SAP HR architecture.
- Bachelor or master’s degree with a Business or Technical emphasis, or equivalent.
- Previous experience in SAP HCM application maintenance is a plus.
- Good level of English
- ABAP experience is a plus.
- Intellectual curiosity and motivation to learn new technologies at a fast pace
- Strong interest in delivering high quality support in the field of Human Resource
- Ability to multi-task, to work in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment, and to consistently achieve quality standards.
- Service-oriented with a strong client focus and sense of accountability.
- Be committed to the customer, the team, and the project.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Discretion and ability to respect the confidentiality of information.