Ruby on Rails Senior Developer
We are looking for an experienced Ruby on Rails developer to join our team.
Our dedicated Ruby on Rails team is part of the larger Product Development team, and every Ruby on Rails developer can make an enormous impact.
The company we are part of is established and profitable and present in 50+ countries and has one of its core development centers here in Granada, Spain where we design and develop our HR Service and Payroll Solutions for our worldwide enterprise clients
As a senior Ruby on Rails developer here, you’ll take ownership of features and projects, working with other developers and product owners to evaluate, design, and implement from top to bottom. You’ll make architecture decisions, debate them with other smart developers, implement with good specs, and help ensure that we’re building clean, maintainable, intuitive applications.
We work in an agile, iteration-driven way using tools like Visual Studio to master our backlog together with the other development teams using different technologies like .NET and Angular in agile oriented way with a twist of Scrum.
We believe in taking time to do things right, while emphasizing productivity and flexibility.
The solutions our teams are building will enable global companies to run HR better.
- Develop enhancements to the application using Ruby on Rails. Enhancements include Time and Attendance Tracking, Document Management using Non-SQL DB, Employee Self Service, Payslip Viewer, Social Media integration, Notification handling, Mobile access
- Review and optimize the codebase as part of continuous improvement
- Integrate application with our ESB (WebMethods), AIM (Forgerock), New Relic and our automated pipeline from a technical aspect. And integrate functionally with state of the art HRIS Enterprise software (e.g. Workday, Successfactors, Oracle Fusion), NGA Payroll Systems and NGA next generation HR Experience Platform.
- Exposing the core functionality with high volume, fast response optimized API
- Publish and Maintain Web Services
- Support Bug-fixing and troubleshooting application errors and exceptions on different environments.
- Maintain Ruby on Rails code. Implement upgrades, patches, code releases and database changes.
- Involved in requirements gathering, design and analysis, development, and quality assurance of the overall deliveries.
- Collaborate and coordinate the work with development team in Spain
- Good English communication skills