QA automation engineer
We are looking for talented individuals experienced in Linux system management, virtualization tools and bash & python scripting. Our QA Automation engineers support the developer team in order to design appropiate environments and testing ensuring the quality of the delivered software. We seek highly-motivated, reliable and loyal individuals with the desire to grow professionally and who thrive in a team environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for creativity and innovation. You will have the opportunity to contribute to a testing environment, designing and creating testing scenarios to ensure the quality of our software which is used as the main security tool for large international clients. You’ll also be able to contribute to our continuous delivery process, improving our packaging process. The QA & packaging team also manages the software release processes.
Wazuh offers the unique and exciting opportunity to travel and experience the dynamic world of cybersecurity technology in Silicon Valley. We also offer a flexible daily work schedule that affords a nice work-life balance.
- Identify test requirements and assist with the testing strategy and development for the different scenarios.
- Identify bugs and evaluate the impact assisting the developer team the necessaries tools for testing.
- Continuous delivery tasks: conduct inspection and analysis of installation packages integrity, specifications and behavior.
- Collaborate with the entire Wazuh organization to deliver the best solution and drive feature innovation
- Actively participate in the Wazuh community as an expert on the solution.
- Basic English.
- A deep understanding of Linux environments.
- Internet connectivity and protocols (TCP/IP).
- Linux bash.
- Abstraction capacity in order to design tests for a complex environment.
- Well versed in Python and Bash scripting language
- Ability to work well with a team
- Highly-motivated, pro-active and responsible.
- Experience with Docker, Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible, Vagrant and Amazon AWS.
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Git
- Comfortable learning and eager to use new technology
What we offer
- Forward moving career path with professional growth opportunities
- Collaboration and development with some of the leading international IT companies
- Positive, supportive and collaborative work environment
- Competitive salary
- Flexible daily work schedule
- The opportunity for travel to Silicon Valley
- The chance to work in the city of Granada
Wazuh is an IT Security company that develops and integrates open source technologies, building a comprehensive open source platform, based on OSSEC, for endpoint and infrastructure security monitoring, offering professional services to support enterprise users. We are headquartered in Silicon Valley and are excited to grow our team of security engineers in the Granada office. Strong English verbal and written skills are mandatory as the majority of our accounts, including several Fortune 100 Companies, are international.