Integrated into the Time&Attendance department and under the supervision of a Time&Attendance Team Lead, the overall responsibility of this Consultant is to support our outsourced clients as follows:
- Provide application support consultancy through advice, guidance, and appropriate technical
- Manage reported incidents and perform functional analysis and guidance / coaching on the technical way to implement it.
- Generate easy-to-maintain error free implementations and customizing respecting Alight best
- Operate required system tests using either provided or self-generated test data, to ensure the applications/developments meet the agreed
- Provide documentation (both technical and functional) on issues handled.
- Manage personal daily priorities and assigned tickets, and ensure that his deadlines are met Regularly report on status and progress to the Application Maintenance Outsourcing (AMO) Team
- Maintain internal and external contact and communication channels at appropriate level. Communicate status, resolution, and root cause of assigned issues.
- Understand the general flows in HR and the SAP HR
- Bachelor or Master degree with a Business or Technical emphasis, or equivalent.
- Kronos knowledge: Configuration and implementation of Workforce Central & Workforce Timekeeper, WDM & Kronos Terminals, Workforce Integration Manager, etc is a plus
- Intellectual curiosity and motivation to learn new technologies at a fast
- Strong interest in delivering high quality support in the field of Human Resource·
- Ability to multi-task, to work in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment, and to consistently achieve quality
- Service-oriented with a strong client focus and sense of
- Be committed to the customer, the team and the
- Strong analytical and problem solving
- Solid verbal and written communication skills in English, French and/or German. Any other language will be
- Discretion and ability to respect the confidentiality of information.