Junior Software Engineer
Are you a Junior Software Engineer with experience in Python? If your answer is yes, here you will be part of one of the agile development teams working on large data projects using technologies such as Python, Angular, and MongoDB.
As a Junior Software Engineer, you will work together with the Lead Developer and the rest of the engineering team and communicate with clients in English every day. In essence, you will be part of the team right from the start.
We know it’s a great challenge, and that’s why we love it!
For more information visit About Us
Requirements for the position:
- Degree in Computer Engineering or similar.
- Fluent in English (B2 or higher).
- Eager to learn.
- Knowledge of Python programming language.
- Knowledge of Git.
- Good communication skills.
- Results faced, self-challenging mentality.
- Personal projects or relevant experience with some of the following technologies is highly valued.
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of Python web frameworks: Flask/Django.
- MongoDB databases.
- Frontend frameworks: ReactJS, Angular or VueJS.
- Continuous Integration/Delivery: Gitlab, Docker, Terraform.
- Pandas, HDFS, Apache Spark, Apache parquet-based.
- Jupyter Notebooks.