JUNIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Bi4 Group is looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Junior Engineer to join us in Granada. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and innovative team.
As a Junior Software Engineer, you’ll work together with lead developer and the rest of the engineering team and you´ll communicate with customers in English everyday, in essence, you’ll be part of the Bi4 Team right from the start.
Furthermore, you would get time to learn and acquire the necessary skills to work on a project with very high amounts of data and challenging data analysis needs, with the highest standards in quality and performance. You’ll also get your hands into cloud technologies such as Google Cloud or AWS.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION:
- Degree in Computer Engineering or similar.
- Fluent in English (Minimum B2).
- Eager to learn.
- Good communication skills.
- Driven to improve software quality.
Bi4 Group continuously innovates and applies the latest technologies. We help our clients to innovate, this makes working at Bi4 group unique and different from other working experiences.
NICE TO HAVE:
- High knowledge of Python programming language.
- Knowledge of Angular.
- Knowledge of Spark, Apache Parquet and Hadoop.
- Knowledge of Python data analysis libraries (numpy, pandas, etc.).
WHAT WE’RE OFFERING
- Professional development programme.
- Learning on the job.
- Meetups and workshops to develop yourself in other areas.
- Great working environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Possibility to work from home.
- Indefinite contract.
- Attractive salary.
- English lessons.
- Private health insurance.
- Recreation zone.
- Company parties and events.
- Free coffee and healthy corner.
- Pet – friendly office.