Junior SAP Payroll Technical Consultant AM (Application Maintenance)
Adessa Group is a SAP HCM & SuccessFactors, Qualtrics and Kronos Partner, driving Digital HR for companies across Europe. With offices in Belgium, Switzerland, Germany, France and Spain.
Adessa Group's mission is to be the trusted and experienced guide in your Journey to Cloud HR, whatever your starting point and desired pace is.
For our SAP Solutions team we are looking for Junior SAP Payroll technical consultants to join our project and maintenance team in Malaga.
Based in our office in Spain (Malaga), you will work on SAP HCM projects for companies in Belgium or Germany. If you are bitten by technology, then you are the person we are looking for! Our SAP Solutions Unit provides implementation and maintenance activities & (post)payroll services to leading organizations in the private and public sector. Our technical consultants are distinguished by thorough expertise, versatility, customer focus, drive and team spirit. Our mission is to translate (post)payroll processes to SAP. In doing so we can rely on substantive know-how within Adessa!
What will be your responsibilities?
- Provide technical support for the SAP Payroll application for the Belgian or German customers by providing resolutions to incidents, service requests and change requests.
- Configure, test, prepare test documents with business scenarios and communicate regularly with customers for providing solution.
- Provide regular update to the customers, in a friendly manner (per mail or phone)
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree in IT, Economics, .. or have a first professional experience in (IT) HR, payroll or SAP consultancy
- Knowledge of Belgian or German social law or payroll is a Plus
- You have a natural attention to details and are a quick learner
- You have excellent analytical and are a real problem solver
- You have good programming skills. ABAP is a Plus.
- You have a good knowledge in Dutch or German (mandatory)
- You are able to understand and communicate in English (minimum B2 Level)
- You have good verbal and written communication skills.
Working at Adessa means ...
An exciting job in a fast growing pan European company
A great place to work
A flexible, friendly and young working environment
Continuous learning opportunities
Being involved in a wide range of local and international projects
Fun at work!
Ready for this new challenge? Then please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org