JUNIOR PROJECT MANAGER
Bi4 Group is looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Junior Project Manager to join us in Granada. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and innovative team.
If you have knowledge and passion for the technological sector, check out this job post: it could be a great fit for you!
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION:
- University degree in IT or similar.
- High level of English (B2 or higher).
- International mindset.
- Willingness to travel if required.
- Good analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and switch between tasks quickly.
- Well organized, accurate, and process minded.
- Contribute to a goal-oriented environment.
- Support during the lifecycle of the project in its distinct phases: assessment, design and development, implementation, and monitoring.
- Maintaining and implementing administrative policies and procedures in the company complying with certification requirements (i.e. ISO 27001).
- Support system administration activities.
WHAT WE’RE OFFERING
- Professional development programme.
- Learning on the job.
- Meetups and workshops to develop yourself in other areas.
- Great working environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Possibility to work from home.
- Indefinite contract.
- Attractive salary.
- English lessons.
- Private health insurance.
- Recreation zone.
- Company parties and events.
- Free coffee and healthy corner.
- Pet – friendly office.