nucleoo is looking for a self- motivated, multi-tasker and team player engineer to join us in Granada.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and innovative team.
For more information visit About Us
Embark with us in the development of an application that is changing Healthcare as we know it.
Thousands of specialists interact daily with each other and with the clients using our platform. We already have more than 15,000 medical specialists connected, and the number continues to increase. We are currently building applications for cardiology, pulmonology and dermatology. Our goal is to cover more areas such as ophthalmology and sleeping disorder.
Requirements for the position:
- Degree in Computer Engineering or similar.
- Fluent in English (Minimum B2).
- Eager to learn.
- Good communication skills.
- Driven to improve software quality.
- Familiar with Agile methodologies and Scrum best practices.
nucleoo continuously innovates and applies the latest technologies. We help our clients to innovate, this makes working at nucleoo unique and different from other working experiences.
We are looking for expertise in the following technologies:
- Typescript with the ReactJS framework.
- React Hooks.
- HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge in Cypress frontend testing will be a plus.
- Mocha testing framework.
- Amazon Web Services.
- Knowledge in non-relational databases such as MongoDB will be a plus.
- Knowledge in Python will be a plus.