Java Software Developer
ELCA is one of Switzerland’s biggest Information Technology
Companies. Since the company was founded in 1968, we have offered our customers a single source for the complete spectrum of IT services including consulting, development and operations. Our team of over 1700 specialists advises companies on the best use of modern information technologies, develops and implements efficient and stable solutions and applies our know-how to ensure excellence in use.
In this role
- You will work on challenging projects using state of the art technologies and tools
- As a Java Developer you will work defining customer requirements, developing software architecture, analysis and design, programming, testing and training
- You’ll be actively involved in developing project proposals
What we offer
- A challenging and professional working environment in a dynamic international team with extensive expertise
- Exciting projects with latest technologies
- An organization with flat hierarchies and collaborations across business departments
- Promoting environment with an attractive real prospect for your professional and personal development.
- Flexible working hours, excellent team spirit and others benefits
- Good work-life balance (2 days per week from home)
About Your Profile
For this vacancy we are looking for candidates with BS Degree in Engineering (mainly in Computer Science or Telecommunications) and at least 2 years’ experience in software development with JAVA.
- Java frameworks for dependency injection, O/R mapping and access control (Spring, SpringBoot, Spring MVC, Hibernate)
- Java UI technologies such as JavaFX and Eclipse RCP
- Java EE server platforms such as Apache Tomcat or JBoss AS
- Relational databases (SQL Server preferred)
- Network and middleware (SOAP, REST, Message)
- Professional experience of agile working methods, JIRA and Continuous Integration
- Willingness to share experience and ideas
- Advanced level of English is mandatory