Java Fullstack Developer
Schustermann & Borenstein (S&B) is a German company specialized in the distribution of designer fashion. Founded in Munich in 1923, it has more than 1000 permanent full-time employees, with an annual revenue of more than 350 million euros and a sustained annual growth beyond 15% for the past 5 years. Best Secret is its on-line brand and contributes to the majority of the company´s income. It is present in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Sweden, UK, France and The Netherlands; and distributes to the whole of Europe.
Best Secret already employs 60 IT engineers at their central Head Quarters in Munich, dedicated to the development of solutions for on-line business and the support of internal processes.
Best Secret Spain has its headquarter in Granada where the company employs there, 30 great IT engineers. A medium sized city of approximately 200K inhabitants, located between Sierra Nevada and the Mediterranean Sea, enjoying an active cultural scene, it is well connected to the other major cities and it is the home of one of the most prestigious Universities in Europe. The University of Granada is the first in Spain and the sixth in Europe in the Shanghai 2015 classification for IT subjects providing a first-class source of talent and has created a vibrant IT business community.
In Granada, a brand new Research and Development center has been created for supporting the development of the Mobile Channel and Backend Services. The goal is to have 40 full-time engineers in 2018 organized in a creative and dynamic environment; with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development. Communication between remote teams is permanent and the working language is English.
We are looking for people passionate about technology, who enjoy growing by the hand of great professionals and appreciate the beauty of the development of quality IT solutions.
The Best Secret IT teams are dedicated, exclusively, to the evolution of the tools used by our clients and the internal employees of the company. Organized in agile teams specialized in the different components of the Corporate IT platform, proud to reach the levels of quality and functionality that make it possible for our company to compete, as equals, with the great players of online distribution. The selected candidate will be integrated into an international, multidisciplinary and consolidated team, where you can grow up surrounded by highly qualified senior professionals.
The teams are totally autonomous and self-managed. The Java engineer collaborates in all the tasks of the development cycle, from the prioritization and estimation of functionalities; design and maintenance of the technological platform, as well as in the recruitment processes, training and team empowerment.
Candidates will be evaluated according to their matching with below profile:
- 2+ years of proven experience with Java.
- Functionally independent in English (B2 or higher)
- Java SE and Java EE APIs: JPA, Servlet, JSP, JSTL, JAX-WS, JAX-RS
- Spring Framework: Core, Data, Boot, Security and MVC.
- Preferably Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle Database.
- ELK Stack: Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana
- Web Services RESTful y SOAP.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related studies.
- Deeply knowledge in: OO Design, Software Patterns, Clean Code and Clean Architectures.
- Agile Development. Experience working in self-managed teams.
- Change Management Process and Tools.
- Tasks automation and Dependency Management: Ant, Maven, Gradle.
- Quality Assurance: Unit Test, Integration Test, Load Test, UI Test, BDD, CI
- Test Automation: Groovy + Selenium
- Immediate Recruitment
- Salary in the range: 30K-42K, depending on the candidate's experience and profile.
- Annual review of professional benefits and employment status
- We combine the excitement of a growth-driven startup-environment, with the stability of a profitable and mature company.
- English training and real possibility of training related to the technology you are most passionate about.
- Work with state-of-the-art techs in highly qualified senior teams.
- You will work in one of the most beautiful cities in Spain in comfortable open space offices.