Information Technology Service Manager
SecuTix is a company of the ELCA Group, based in Lausanne, Switzerland.
SecuTix is a Swiss company delivering a SaaS cloud-based, white label Ticketing Engagement Platform that helps cultural, entertainment and sports organizations increase ticket sales and engage directly with their audiences.
We are serving more than 150 customer sites with a customer centric attitude and startup mindset. SecuTix is headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland. We have development centers in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and in Granada, Spain, and have sales offices located in Paris, London, Madrid, Munich and Miami.
SecuTix 360° is the ticketing solution of several of the greatest sports tournaments and is also used by leading museums, sport clubs, live entertainment customers, festivals, and cities all over Europe. Among our flagship projects are the Opéra National de Paris, UEFA, the Centre Pompidou, the Stade de France and more.
Missions and responsibilities
You will join a cloud engineering team and lead the Monitoring / Business services Team.
With the aim to deliver highly visible services, we are looking for smart, collaborative, enthusiastic and well-organized professionals who are willing to take an active part in a sustainable, long-term product venture with a start-up mindset.
You have expertise in IT services management, enabling you to deliver highly quality of services.
- Responsible for managing a Team of IT specialists focused on monitoring and business operations services.
- Managing the services planning for Cloud operations activities.
- Maintaining high performance levels for service-related processes and implementing improvement activities wherever necessary.
- Ensuring good level of services requests tracking and documentation.
- Maintaining/optimizing Services catalogue and KPI reports (Tools & Process).
- Taking ownership of critical monitoring alerts/incidents and services requests, coordinating with resolution parties, and establishing effective communication between stakeholders for post-incident reviews
- Ensuring that systems, procedures, and methodologies are in place to support outstanding service delivery.
- Developing a deep understanding of solution to gain insights into the scope of service delivery and prioritize efficiently services requests.
- Taking accountability for service delivery performance, meeting customer expectations, and driving future demand.
- Recommending methods of improvement and seeing that actions are implemented on time for service delivery upgrades
- Providing accurate and regular reports to the management/auditors on performance of the service delivery
- Building strong relationships with teams and stakeholders to enable effective dialogue exchange between departments
- Work with other program managers in the team to share best practices and identify areas of alignment between programs.
What we offer
- A dynamic work and collaborative environment with a highly motivated multi-cultural and international sites team
- Attractive prospects for career path & Personal development through training and coaching
- Exciting projects with latest technologies
- An organization with flat hierarchies and collaborations across business departments
- Promoting environment with an attractive real prospect for your professional and personal development.
- Flexible working hours, excellent team spirit and others benefits
- Good work-life balance (2 days per week from home)
You will need to show:
- Solve problems with excellent verbal and written communication skills, understand and interpret technical terms to non-technical customers
- Effectively coordinates and schedules meetings
- Experience in information gathering, tracking, and consolidation
- Experiences with ITSM Tools (JIRA, Service-Now, other)
- Experiences with Monitoring tools (Prometheus, Nagios or other)
- ITIL, PMP certifications
- Experience with contributing to the creation of reports, dashboards, and presentations
- Familiar with IT Services best practices, effective KPI metrics, and ITIL frameworks
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a small team
- IT Services Manager with at least 5 years’ experience – University degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Advanced level of English is mandatory