Fullstack Developer Angular + NodeJS (Remote)
CactusSoft is a software development company, providing full-cycle services for the European market. More than 170 companies increased business productivity using solutions developed by CactusSoft programmers. The company has been regularly included in the listings of the best software development companies in Belgium and Europe.
CactusSoft is ready to expand the team with a Fullstack Developer in its brand-new hub in Seville. In this role you will be working as a part of a scrum team on the development of apps in such domains as Education, HR, Healthcare, Fintech, Fleet Management, Digital Transformation, etc.
CactusSoft stands for professional development and constant improvement of technical skills. We often start projects from scratch and choose a modern stack of technologies based on project needs and preferences of our team.
You Are a Good Fit If You...
- Are willing to learn and curious to new things.
- Have at least 3 years of experience in development with Angular and TypeScript / NodeJS.
- Are proficient in Microservice API development using NodeJS or Python.
- Have knowledge of database systems with SQL/NoSQL like Influx and MongoDB.
- Know about Software development tools such as Gitlab, Github and JIRA.
- Know about Docker, Kubernetes, cloud services (like AWS or Azure) is a plus.
- Have CI/CD experience is a plus.
- Have worked with Scrum methodology.
- Have strong communication skills and proficiency in English is a must.
To ensure your comfortable working environment we offer:
- Flexible working hours.
- Health insurance.
- Work-related courses, certifications, and books.
- English classes several times a week.
- Opportunity to work remotely in an international environment.