Full Stack Developer
We are looking for talented individuals with a wide range of skills in computer science and extensive knowledge in security engineering. We seek highly-motivated individuals with the desire to grow professionally and who thrive in a team environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for creativity and innovation. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of an open-source project used as the main security tool for large international clients. Our development team manages the entire life cycle of the Wazuh software, from the core product to the web user interface, through the quality assurance process and cloud services management among other important components.
This entails the responsibility to design and implement security solutions which have a direct impact on clients and the community.
The nature of the project allows us to work daily with a wide range of technologies spread throughout the IT world, such as: AWS, Jenkins, Github, and Elasticsearch and various programming languages such as Python, C, AngularJS, and more.
Wazuh offers the unique and exciting opportunity to travel and experience the dynamic world of cybersecurity technology in Silicon Valley.
- Design and implement new capabilities for the software.
- Apply your knowledge to a wide range of activities such as requirement analysis, design and architecture, coding, testing and documentation.
- Respond to and, when appropriate, resolve or escalate incidents.
- Collaborate with the entire Wazuh organization to deliver the best solution and drive feature innovation.
- Get user input, identify user needs, requirements and business drivers.
- Actively participate in the Wazuh community as an expert on the solution.
- Fluent in English.
- Programming skills.
- Knowledge of Linux and administration of Linux-based systems.
- Understanding of security concepts.
- Ability to work well with a team.
- Highly-motivated, pro-active and responsible.
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Git.
- Comfortable learning and eager to use new technology.
- Good research and exploration skills.
- Customer-first mindset.
What we offer
- Forward moving career path with professional growth opportunities.
- Collaboration and development with some of the leading international IT companies.
- Positive, supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- The opportunity for travel to Silicon Valley.
- The chance to work in the city of Granada.
Wazuh is an IT Security company that develops and integrates open source technologies, building a comprehensive open source platform, based on OSSEC, for endpoint and infrastructure security monitoring, offering professional services to support enterprise users. We are headquartered in Silicon Valley and are excited to grow our team of security engineers in the Granada office. Strong English verbal and written skills are mandatory as the majority of our accounts, including several Fortune 100 Companies, are international.