We are looking for talented individuals with a wide range of skills in computer science and technical writing. The selected candidate will be responsible for creating, writing, designing and maintaining Wazuh's user documentation, whitepapers and technical datasheet, among other things.
Code is a key part of all kinds of software. Documentation is the other key part, being essential to the users to understand and manage the product. A good, detailed and user-friendly documentation becomes even more relevant in the open source space, being publicly available, and, facilitating access to a larger user community with different skill sets.
Wazuh offers the unique and exciting opportunity to work on a fast-paced environment, grow professionally and experience the dynamic world of cyber security.
- Design and document Wazuh and all its related components.
- Respond to and, when appropriate, resolve or escalate questions about our documentation.
- Collaborate with the entire Wazuh organization to deliver the best solution and drive feature innovation.
- Get user input, identify user needs, requirements and business drivers.
- Actively participate in the Wazuh community as an expert on the solution.
- Software Engineering.
- Solid knowledge of Linux and administration of Linux-based systems.
- Experience using cloud based environments (AWS, Azure), orchestration (Kubernetes, Swarm).
- Experience with networking, web services and related technologies.
- Fluent in English. It is a must-have to be well versed in English when writting documentation.
- Ability to write clearly
- Talent in showing ideas graphically
- Good research and exploration skills.
- A deep understanding of Linux environments.
- Ability to work well with a team.
- Highly motivated, pro-active and responsible.
- Experience working with scripts, bash.
- Analytical mind
- Customer-first mindset
- Experience with RST and Markdown.
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Git.
- Comfortable learning and eager to use new technology.
What we offer:
- Forward moving career path with professional growth opportunities.
- Collaboration and development with some of the leading international IT companies.
- Positive, supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible daily work schedule.
- The opportunity for travel to Silicon Valley.
- The chance to work in the city of Granada.
Wazuh is an IT Security company that develops and integrates open source technologies, building a comprehensive open source platform, based on OSSEC, for endpoint and infrastructure security monitoring, offering professional services to support enterprise users. We are headquartered in Silicon Valley and are excited to grow our team of security engineers in the Granada office. Strong English verbal and written skills are mandatory as the majority of our accounts, including several Fortune 100 Companies, are international.