EMBEDDED SYSTEM HARDWARE / FPGA ENGINEER (2 positions: junior and senior)
We are looking for candidates for the position of Embedded System Hardware/FPGA Engineer with at least 1 year of experience (no experience required for junior position). The candidate will be part of a heterogeneous and experience team working in an international project.
Who we are?
Seven Solutions is the world leader in accurate sub-nanosecond time transfer and frequency distribution for dependable industrial applications (Telecom, Fintech, ...) and scientific facilities (CERN, GSI, SKA, ...) with HQ in Granada, Spain, and offices in USA.
- Embedded system/architecture programming
- Experience in Xilinx FPGAs, tools (ISE suite, Vivado, analyzers,...) and/or ARMs.
- Peripheral control in HDL (ADC, DAC, PCI express, DDR memory, Flash and serial bus controllers)
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Team player, ready to learn and proactive.
- Firmware and knowledge of embedded OS: Microblaze, LM32, PicoOS, RTEMS,...
- HDL programmer (VHDL, Verilog,...)
- Knowledge: RF, IQ Modulation and signal processing.
- Control Buses: AXI, Wishbone,...
- Radio Frequency control systems knowledge (LLRF, BPMs,...) and/or experience in particle accelerator field.
- Knowlegde about Timing system technologies: White Rabbit, MRF,...
- Knowledge about SCRUM, JIRA or Agile methodologies
- Be part of a leading and expanding company
- Health insurance
- Flexible work schedule
- International and dynamic environment in Granada
- High possibilities to grow inside the company
- Professional Career Plan
Ready to Join?