Customer Support - L1 German / French
Customer Service German / English
Who are we looking for?
The product quality, the customer satisfaction and our team’s professionalism make the difference. With the aim to deliver our highly visible projects, we are looking for smart, collaborative, enthusiastic and well-organized professionals who are willing to take an active part in a sustainable, long-term product venture with a start-up mindset.
We are looking for a Spanish/English speaking technical support agent to provide expertise service for a worldwide IT project, living in Buenos Aires (Argentina).
What requirements do we seek?
- You are fluent in German or French , and English, speaking and writing .
- You have experience in technical support.
- You have existing knowledge of hardware, networking, routers and mobile devices.
- An IT – or other relevant technical education is a big plus.
- You are a quick learner, and are open to working with new technologies and products.
- You are flexible, a strong communicator, good at multitasking and problem solving.
- You are available for a long term position.
What we offer?
- A professional and multicultural working environment with people from all over the world.
- An organized structure, product of years of experience in the industry, which allows all agents to benefit from our expertise.
- All the required software, tools and database.
- A fixed contract focused on a long-term relationship.
- Being part of a company that treats remote employees as part of its family.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Handles and tracks incoming complaint calls, e-mails
- Handles / Creates tickets in ticketing workspace
- Categorizes and prioritizes queries, requests and issues
You will check on a daily basis the service centre availability/readiness (Network, Call Center, HW, IVR…)
- First Line Support: Responds to information or enquiry requests that do not require any complex investigation:
- Responds to escalated ticketing complaints
- Analyses and solves customer’s questions, problems and / or requests
- Processes inquiries and requests according to agreed procedure, company policy and in line with legislative requirements
- Builds and maintains information available to employees and ticketing representatives Provides first line case management services
- Escalates in depth customer inquiries and requests to the appropriate Subject Matter Expert as needed Produces and supplies on request, reports and statistical information according to the agreed services (SoS). Provides Logical Access Support Services according to the agreed services
- Processes requests for customer
- Escalates requests directly to support level 2
- Transactions Services: Works as a transactions service agent performing data administration according to agreed scope (SoS):
- Verifies receipt and validates documentation
- Archives the document if legally required
- Enters data in the system