Cloud Security DevOps Engineer
We are looking for talented individuals with combined skills in security engineering and DevOps. You will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of infrastructure services in AWS to deliver highly available and scalable services.
It is a hands-on role that requires a high degree of technical expertise and work closely with other internal teams to integrate the product into the production AWS environment and ensure the ongoing support once there.
A few examples of technologies we work with on a daily basis: AWS, Jenkins, Github, Ansible, Cheff, Kubernetes, Elasticsearch and Python.
Wazuh offers the unique and exciting opportunity to travel and experience the dynamic world of cyber security technology in Silicon Valley. We also offer a flexible daily work schedule that affords a nice work-life balance.
- Assess, design, implement, automate, and document Wazuh in Amazon Web Service (AWS).
- Respond to and, when appropriate, resolve or escalate incidents.
- Collaborate with the Ops team to solve issues related to orquestation and management tools.
- Setup monitoring tools to ensure service is up and running.
- Contribute to feature design for deployment in the cloud.
- Collaborate with the entire Wazuh organization to deliver the best solution and drive feature innovation.
- Get user input, identify user needs, requirements and business drivers for automation and orchestration solutions.
- Actively participate in the Wazuh community as an expert on the solution.
- Mentor security engineers, security operations teams and incident responders.
- Fluent in English.
- A deep understanding of Linux environments.
- Well versed in Python and Bash scripting language.
- Ability to work well with a team.
- Highly-motivated, pro-active and responsible.
- Experience with Docker, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Kubernetes, Amazon AWS and Elasticsearch.
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Git.
- Comfortable learning and eager to use new technology.
What we offer
- Forward moving career path with professional growth opportunities.
- Collaboration and development with some of the leading international IT companies.
- Positive, supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible daily work schedule.
- The opportunity for travel to Silicon Valley.
- The chance to work in the city of Granada.
Wazuh is an IT Security company that develops and integrates open source technologies, building a comprehensive open source platform, based on OSSEC, for endpoint and infrastructure security monitoring, offering professional services to support enterprise users. We are headquartered in Silicon Valley and are excited to grow our team of security engineers in the Granada office. Strong English verbal and written skills are mandatory as the majority of our accounts, including several Fortune 100 Companies, are international.