Schustermann & Borenstein (S&B) a German company specialized in the distribution of designer fashion. Founded in Munich in 1923, it has more than 1600 permanent full-time employees. BestSecret is its on-line brand and contributes to the majority of the company ́s income.
In Granada, a brand new Research and Development center has been created for supporting the development of the Mobile Channel and Backend Services. The goal is to have more than 80 full-time engineers in 2019 organised in a creative and dynamic environment.
Your to do's
- Define solutions, elaborate product specifications with cross functional teams to, document acceptance criteria and Create, maintain user stories
- Create and maintain functional requirements, data models, workflows and other artifacts that articulate the solution by the team and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with QA and create and maintain mockups
- Perform functional testing review and provide feedback.
- Provide system demos as needed during product delivery cycle to stakeholders.
Candidates will be evaluated according to their matching with below profile:
- +3 years of experience in business process modelling and business process optimization, identifying and analyzing requirements, as well as solid experience in design methodologies and functional modelling techniques (e.g. UML).
- +3 years of experience in data modelling techniques (entity-relationship models, data flow diagrams...
- Proven experience in operations, processes and/or strategy.
- Comfortable in a fast-changing, early stage environment.
- Strong analytical thinker and proactive attitude with superior problem-solving skills.
- Strong strategic planning and effective project management skills.
- Your English is fluent in both verbal and written and ideally you bring a second foreign language, preferably German or Spanish.
- Immediate Recruitment
- Private Health Insurance
- Yearly performance and salary review.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Training in English and Technology tools related to the role.
- We combine the excitement of a growth-driven startup-environment, with the stability of a profitable and mature company.
- Work with the latest technologies, brand-new equipment and tools.
- Exciting projects with immediate impact and feedback from the business.